Do You Have an Indoor Air Pollution Problem?
If you answer "YES" to any of the following questions, your home may suffer from indoor air pollution.
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
- Do you have pets?
- Are there smokers in the house?
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your household furniture?
- Do you experience headaches, nausea, burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes when inside the home?
- Do you have "dust trails" or discoloring coming out of your air duct registers?
- When you last changed your furnace filter, did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
Dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and animal dander are picked-up and re-circulated through your air ducts and home every time your heating or air conditioning system comes on. Combine this with moisture, and you have the ideal breeding ground for fungi, germs, and household mold. Studies have confirmed that some diseases, including salmonella, strep, and Legionnaires' disease, are spread by contaminated air dust.
Contact us in Avon Lake, Ohio, for carpet and upholstery cleaning.